It's a different sort of show this week. Kristin Putnam (my Darling Bride) joins the show for an intimate reflection on our first 11 years of marriage. Join us as we share our thoughts with one another.
My Beautiful Bride discusses the importance our family places on Almsgiving, and how it strengthens us spiritually in the season of Lent.
Nazareth as a Model - Bl. Pope Paul VI
Kristin Putnam, my Beloved Bride of nine years.
Creating a Catholic Identity
The Importance of Consistency
The connection between kids and dinosaurs
Our favorite parenting story
Resources to create a Catholic Identity in Your Home:
- Readings for Saturday, May 16, 2015
- Paragraph 48, Gaudium et Spes
- Kristin Putnam, my Beloved Bride of nearly nine years.
- "I want to know what love is, I want you to show me."
- Original Poem — "I Thought of You Today."
- The instability of an emotional dependent love.
- Giveaway – Rosary and Book by St. Louis De Montfort courtesy of CatholicSacramentals.org