- Sam Rocha talks about Ellis Island, and the difference between crossing the border, and getting crossed by the border.
- Readings for Saturday, September 19
- Jesus saw him through the eyes of mercy and chose him by St. Bede the Venerable
- An Immigration Man1festo by Sam Rocha and Artur Rosman
- Articles on Immigration by Dr. Jeff Mirus:
- Giveaway – 'Late to Love' and A Primer for Philosophy and Education by Sam Rocha
- Jimmy Akin talks about Marriage, annulments, and Pope Francis recent reforms to the annulment process.
- Readings for Saturday, September 12
- Prepare your soul for temptation by St. Augustine
- Pope Francis Reforms Annulment Process: 9 things to know and share
- What is the Indissolubility of Marriage?
- The difference between an Annulment and a Divorce.
- Giveaway – 'the Fathers Know Best' by Jimmy Akin
- Jennifer Fitz, Patheos Blogger, talks about #FosteringCommunity
- Readings for Wednesday, September 9
- A Homily on Colossians 3 by St. Macarius of Egypt
- Is my parish my Community, or not so much?
- What makes community so difficult?
- What are some tangible steps to foster community?
- Giveaway – 'Forming Intentional Disciples' by Sherry Weddell